Useful Information

Useful Information


Some participants may need a visa to travel to Spain, this can be verified through the Spanish consulate of their country of origin.
Keep in mind that the average time to obtain a visa can be between two or three months from the request.

- Visa



The payment with more well-known international credit cards is very extended in the Spanish commerce, that usually indicate it with posters to the entrance of the establishment.
When making the payment, they may request a passport or identification document.



In Spain, the Euro is used.


The electrical voltage is 230 V, 50 Hz.

The round two-pin European plug (type F) is used.



The electrical voltage is 230 V, 50 Hz


This number serves in several languages and can be used in case of accident, illness or other situations that require help

Emergency 112